Join the legacy. The Amelia Island Club is where members enjoy unparalleled golf, year-round social events and inspired dining.
- Membership in The Amelia Island Club is an opportunity to belong to one of the few Private, Oceanfront Clubs with championship-level golf courses in Florida.
- Memberships are available to the Amelia Island Community.
- Memberships includes the Extended Family, which represents collectively, grandparents, parents, adult children and grandchildren of an Equity Member or his or her Spouse, and their respective Spouses.
- Memberships may be transferred to an adult child or adult grandchild or inherited by an adult child or adult grandchild without the payment of any additional Membership Contribution
- Social Membership: Beach and pool access, dinning at all club venues, unlimited use of fitness center, golf and tennis access on a per person daily fees basis and subject to an annual limitation usage.
- Tennis Membership: Beach and pool access, dinning at all club venues, unlimited use of fitness center and tennis facility, golf access on a per person daily fees basis and subject to an annual limitation usage.
- Golf Membership: Beach and pool access, dinning at all club venues, unlimited use of fitness center, tennis facility, and golf courses.
- Junior Membership: Tennis and Golf Members under the age of 45 enjoy reduced dues and the membership contribution for membership classifications can pay the contribution amount over time subject to a deposit.
Request information to receive your membership guide to discover features of all memberships, including golfing, dining, activities and events. You’ll get pricing, next steps and details. Our Membership Director can answer any questions, via email, phone or in person.